Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Your wish is my command Aunt Amy... wait I think that was a demand

This little guy is a climber.  I turned around for a split second and this is what I found. 


Trying to go higher.  He tried to climb up the oven one night this week but I didn't have the camera handy.  Can't take your eye off him for a second.


Isn't he adorable?  He fell asleep eating lunch.  To me this is precious and those who know him because he HATES to sleep.  Yes I know that is one big mess but we had a ball eating lunch that day. 

My unsuccessful attempt at another photo session. 


He is being contained in his baby bed while I attempt to get daycare bag packed for the week.  He is a wild man. 


Practicing his slam dunk skills and has learned to do fish lips. 




Rode his first bull :)


Loved helping his daddy feed the baby a bottle.  He loved all over the calf and even pulled its ear a few times. 


No comments:

Post a Comment