Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 9, 2011

He is...........

10 months and 7 days old 

 Playing with his sportscenter toy.  Loves to play basketball and dance to the music afterwards. 
Has had a stomach virus this weekend so we were left behind at home to get well.  Hudson was quite a trooper and was in a good mood although he had a virus.  I wish I was this happy and pleasant when I am sick.  We hated that we couldn't be with family this weekend. 

Tuckered out..........
 Helping mom with laundry.  Not only taking the unfolded clothes out of the basket but helps unfold the folded clothes.  I LOVE IT!!! 

Was watching Auburn Everyday and I attempted to get a picture but he caught me.  Sports is the only thing that catches his attention on TV. 


is a climber.  See Harley in the corner that is who he was after. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better Hudson! I thought I was going to get to see you last weekend and was disappointed I didn't get to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hudson - I am so glad you are feeling better! I love the sweet smiles you give me everyday at daycare. You and Luke try not to give Mrs./Aunt Elizabeth too much trouble! :)

    ReplyDelete