Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weekend

Hudson thinks he should pull ALL light pulley's.  Every time you walk past one at home he reaches for it. 



Faith stopped by for a few hours Saturday for a visit.  Hudson and Faith played so hard together.  They chased each other all around the house.  Of course they were both so busy playing that I could not get both of them to sit still long enough to get a good picture. 


 This is what it looked like at our house Sunday morning at 4:30 am.  Yes you read that right.  For the past week we have been up at either 4:30 or 5:30.  This would be the reason no post for the week.  I am trying to get to bed as fast as I can.  I had hoped that the 8 - 9 month sleep regression had already past but apparently it decided to come back for a second visit. 


Guess Hudson thought he should help get the laundry basket up and help his Mom since he was up so early. 


Hudson tried pancakes for the first time Sunday morning.  They were dry and Hudson only had a few bites and he fed himself.  I think he could have eaten more.


Hudson and his dad had fun playing Sunday afternoon.  They let me get all things Hudson ready for the week and finish up some last minute housework.  Doesn't this game look fun?  I wish you could have seen Hudson's face he was SO excited.  I attempted a better picture but I am NOT a photographer and they were too fast for me. 


Of course like all weekends this one went by too fast.  We mostly stayed home and tried to stay warm. 


2 comments:

  1. We have so got to get together during Christmas! I want Avery Claire and Hudson to get to play, and I'd love to talk "baby" with you! I'm so unsure about this whole solid food business and I want to know what all Hudson is eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was given instructions on how to comment so hope you get this message. Hudson is so sweet and he will be walking soon. I hope Allie told you we are having Christmas Eve get together at her house this year.

    Aunt Joyce

    ReplyDelete