Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2012

Cutest Chick

 Isn't she the cutest little chick in town?  We were waiting to visit our FAVORITE photographer this morning for 3 month pictures.  Isn't she beautiful?   Can't believe she is 3 months old.  Time gets even faster with 2 babies. 


On a different note:
Blogger hates me.  For some reason blogger refuses to let me load any pictures from my home computer.  Does anybody have any pointers or know reasons why it refuses to let me blog from home.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

3 comments:

  1. Those cheeks are so cute. They screams to be pinched;) Blogger hated on me for a while too. I loaded my pics to photobuck.com then copied the code into the HTML on blogger. It kinda kills 2 birds with 1 stone bc you can order prints from there also. Finally one day mine let me upload again. I never knew the problem. Maybe yours will fix itself too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little chick!! Try uploading to photobucket.com and then transferring to Blogger.

    ReplyDelete