Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 29, 2010

Prayer

I believe in prayer, the power of prayer and you can never have too many people praying for you.  I ask you to pray for each of these girls, their families and all the medical staff who will care for them.  I know the GOD we serve will be with them as they go through these times.  I just ask you lift them up by name as you pray. 

 Baby Ellee is having open heart surgery tomorrow at Children's Hospital.  Ellee is only 4 months old and was born with a heart defect.   

Also Baby Brynn.  Brynn is not here yet and will not be until March but her parents learned today that she has a heart defect.  Her big sister Blakeney will be 1 on Saturday has a heart defect as well.  Both of these girls will require surgery in the future. 

 I know I can count of each of you to lift them up in prayer and  THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment