Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

We had a pretty easy day.  We went to Russ's Maw Maw's for lunch and then a visit to my parents.  We had thanksgiving with my family last Sunday due to Amy and Gabe going to Kentucky to visit his family.  We missed you today Amy and Gabe. 
Here are a few pictures from our day.  I forgot to get pictures at my parents. 

Brief nap before the festivities


Hudson really took up with Nealy Scott.  


Four generations


and a tired little boy


He is not happy with me here.  I woke him up from his nap. 


Finally, Hudson is happy.  Hudson has started clapping.  You can say "YAY Hudson" and he will smile really big and clap.  This is the best picture we could get of the process.  Of course Hudson would stop when he noticed the camera going off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment