Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Imprints, Month of March and more words than you care to read ;)



The imprints on my heart!!!!!
and whats underneath the hand and footprints has turned to complete mush. 
Oh how I love my babes. 

I have said many times during this house building process that we should have done this before kids.  Now I am so glad we waited so these hand and footprints could be forever placed.  They are so beautiful.  I want to cry everytime I look at it.  Being a mom is so amazing and wonderful.

The month of March hasn't been so great for me.  Several times this month I have wanted to bury my head and refuse to come up until I don't feel so overwhelmed.  But my beautiful babies need me so I hold my head up while my feet are in quick sand. 
This is the month of March sum up (if I had time I would add pictures but I don't)..............
  • Hudson turned 2
  • Both babes had bronchitis
  • I took the kids to the doctor a total of 4 times.  Add up the co-pays and medicine and yelp I am broke.
  • Hudson is full-time potty training.  This happened by accident.  He has been very interested since he was about 15 months and we have toyed with using the potty.  Then one day he asked me to stand up and tee-tee like his daddy.  After a lesson or two in helping the boy...........we are now hard at it.  I miss seeing that diaper bottom.   
  • Aubrie is rolling over.  Of course this first took place at Aunt Elizabeth's.  At home she will only go from tummy to back.  At daycare only back to tummy.  She refuses to show myself or Aunt Elizabeth the opposite skill.  Ha
  • Aubrie is already battling heat rash which started last week.   YAY its only April and not even the heat of the summer.  Ugh.........
  • Aubrie has started eating baby food last week.  She looks at me like what the heck have you been waiting on.  There has been nothing and I mean nothing she doesn't like.  Even the green stuff she doesn't check up on.  If I'm not going fast enough she lets me know with a big grunt. 
  • We had both the babes dedicated 
  • Two of my aunts volunteered to come help me clean at the new house.  You better believe I took them up on the offer.  Between the three of us we put a huge dent in it.  No way I could ever thank them enough for their help.   
I do not like the time change.  I know that was so a few weeks ago.  Thought maybe once I adjusted I would like it better....NOPE not happening.  Hudson could live outside.  Aubrie not so much its too hot for her.  Supper needs to be cooked and babes need a bath.  My husband is a work-alcoholic and we don't see him nearly enough. 

And you made it to the bottom....lucky you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think that is enough for the day. 

1 comment:

  1. The house thing is stressful enough. I can't imagine how it would be when you add two little ones to the mix.

    ReplyDelete